• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA ar question

They still make them but out of stock if that's what you want.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...ium-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

Barrel: A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its required use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a Mid-length gas system. The A2 profile barrel is Mil-spec phosphate coated, High Pressure tested and Magnetic Particle inspected. Barrel is finished off with an F-marked front sight post with sling swivel, standard handguards and an A2 flash hider.

I have a NIB PSA upper somewhere I will try to look tomorrow I cannot recall what it is but it’s NOT Freedom line. I will advise remind me if you dont get a PM by tomorrow night.

The FN barrels themselves aren’t hard to find. For instance, SOLGW’s CHF/double-hard-chromed barrels are FN barrels.

Yeah but I have not seen them have them up for sale in very long time.
The last premium line upper I saw for sale was a 10.5" - on sale for something like $399 w/o BCG & CH. They still get sold, but they don't come in stock very often and sell out quickly. I remember waiting something like a year for 16" premium mock dissipator uppers to come back in stock, and this was when they first started up the freedom line.
Might want to set up an alert so you get emailed if the upper you want comes back in stock if you absolutely must have one of those uppers.

The last premium line upper I saw for sale was a 10.5" - on sale for something like $399 w/o BCG & CH. They still get sold, but they don't come in stock very often and sell out quickly. I remember waiting something like a year for 16" premium mock dissipator uppers to come back in stock, and this was when they first started up the freedom line.
Might want to set up an alert so you get emailed if the upper you want comes back in stock if you absolutely must have one of those uppers.

Yeah that's a good idea even though I probably will have bought something by the time they say they have them.

Back
Top Bottom