• Ruger

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Sport II

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • PSA

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Save up some more and buy a 6920

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • All Assault Rifles should be banned and confiscated. What about the children!

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Triathloncoach

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
201   0
Reaction score
i was told last week that PSA uses the same lower as FN (not such a big deal) and also that it gets its barrels from FN. (That would be a big deal)

Thoughts on the three rifles? Is one better than the other two?

i like the rugers but have also had several psa and never had a problem out of any of them. I do believe the only fn barrels they get are on their premium line with the CHF barrels

The reality of it is theses $600 rifles aren't a whole lot better than the $400 dollar ones IMO. Depending on what you are doing with it I would buy the cheaper one if it's not going to get much attention or save a little more and buy the better one. I think that the biggest determining factor is the amount of use and what it's going to be used for.

i was told last week that PSA uses the same lower as FN (not such a big deal) and also that it gets its barrels from FN. (That would be a big deal)

Thoughts on the three rifles? Is one better than the other two?
I thought that PSA Freedom line does not use FN barrels. If you are stepping up to the more expensive PSA rifle, why look at the PSA to begin with?

If you are stepping up to more expensive PSA, why look at the PSA to begin with?
I agree with the this and I own a PSA.

If you you're gonna get a bargain basement PSA fine, but if you're talking about stepping up to the premium, just add a little more cash and get a Colt.

Back
Top Bottom