• Ruger

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Sport II

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • PSA

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Save up some more and buy a 6920

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • All Assault Rifles should be banned and confiscated. What about the children!

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
I have to agree with the Colt option. For just a little more money you get so much better of a rifle. I mean it's a Colt. It's a Colt for Christ sake. I run like a stripped ass ape from anything PSA. Thier premium rifle might be ok but if I had a choice between that and a Colt it would be a no brainer.

Proof is in the puddin. Look at the materials of the barrels and the bolts that's where the $ is spent. Barrel twist or rate so you can get the best out of the gr ammo you shoot. Yes PSA has FN barrels but not in the same price range as the other 2 in ? I don't own either of them so I don't have experience to say but here's what you're looking at.

PSA

M&P

Ruger

I bought a premium PSA kit a few years ago as my first AR when they offered what were at the time smoking deals. If I was buying today I would save for the Colt.

I have a PSA complete upper and it seems fine. Not that I've run it hard or anything -

No experience with Sport II

But I know Ruger stands behind their stuff.

PSA has had the CHF uppers here lately for around 400 bucks with a BCG and charging handle. Add 35 for a stripped lower, and 100 for a MOE lower build kit and you only have 535 in the rifle. Not much more than the Ruger and M&P. You can't beat Ruger's customer service though.

All depends on you and personal bias I guess. I have a SBR'd basic PSA lower and a PSA premium upper that came with the BCG and CH that I run suppressed. Lost count but I know I've been through at least one 1,000 rd case through it and never had an issue. Of course I haven't taken it to war - but I would if I had to. Ruger isn't a bad gun, got one of those but it just sits mostly, never had an M&P so can't comment. Realistically - for what 99% of us will do with them - any of them would be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom