• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA black friday sale

The PSA classic lower build kit has been $79.99 before. A few times in the last few months. Great deal nonetheless.

For a guy trying to build his first AR. I wanna go with PSA, but which of the uppers would be a good fit without breaking the bank?

$249 for the upper i mentioned is a pretty good deal for the build quality. If you put it side by side the M&P (for example) id take the PSA for the price any day. Note that it does not include the BCG. so in the end with shipping on both you are going to be in it $400 as a complete upper.

They're okay deals on the uppers. By the time you buy a BCG and Charging Handle, it would have been better to order one from Dave.

Which upper does he have that is equivilent specs? If they are the same Id order from him too, hes a great guy. Im hoping to get a 7.62 upper from him in short order and I have gotten great service and prices from him before.

Not trying to flame the post, but IF you are comparing a SOTA with the PSA upper though, thats Glock vs Taurus...maybe even Glock vs High Point. Both would go bang but the PSA upper is lighter and part for part the PSA is the better choice for that price difference.

Ive handled the SOTA and they work too if that is what you want. I recommended one to my brother in 6.8 for the purpose he intended. You could even get a complete rifle from CCF for nearly the price of the PSA complete upper if you just want an entry to the platform that doesnt break the bank. Hes a great guy and you cant beat walking out for under $500 if cheaper is better for you. You would have no trouble in resale either listing at the price paid.

Aint America grand with all of these choices? Happy Thanksgiving guys.

Back
Top Bottom