• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA complete Gen2 AR-10 .308 nitride upper $299 FREE SHIPPING *BACK IN STOCK*

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
I keep going back and forth on these. Can not decide
Me too. I don't need to spend the money, but it's an AR10 for about $500 !!!

The good thing about these PSA deals though is that if you waste enough time going back and forth in your head, the deal will sell out and the decision is made for you. LOL

I've saved a bunch of money over the years that way.

Just bought one of the mlok uppers 2 days ago @ $399 cause there wasn't any others in stock.
Got the last complete lower CTS Tactical had.
Either way I'll still be in it fairly cheap, I should have waited again but every time I wait they disappear.

Just bought one of the mlok uppers 2 days ago @ $399 cause there wasn't any others in stock.
Got the last complete lower CTS Tactical had.
Either way I'll still be in it fairly cheap, I should have waited again but every time I wait they disappear.
I figured this one would be sold out by now, but it's still available. Either they've got a ton of these uppers or business is just really slow.

I can't wait to see what Black Friday looks like this year.

Out of curiosity, do you know what the regular price is on this upper?[/QUOTE

Before they were out of stock it said they were over $600.....marked down to $299.00. I don't know that I'll ever shoot it, but I wanted a shorter/ lighter upper than the 26" bull barrel that sits on it now. If I don't like how it fits I'll be glad to post it here for $800.00 and mark it "Deal of the Day". :peace:

I got one of these the first time they came out. Changed out front sight/gas block for adjustable gas block and tossed on a Magpul MLok handguard. I haven't had any malfunctions with it suppressed or not. Can't comment on accuracy as I don't have any optics on it yet.

Back
Top Bottom