• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: Coyote stank

Not to hijack this but a couple summers ago a couple friends from Ft. Worth came up to go hog hunting. We shot some hogs and they brought 2 of the littlest ones back to my house to cook. Well we kinda got on the brown water and ice cubes which completely delayed the cleaning of the hogs off until it was too late. The next day I told them to go throw them in a ditch behind a pond in the backside of a pasture. They thought they were gonna be funny and propped them up in 2 lawn chairs on my patio with cigarettes hanging from their mouths and whiskey bottles between their legs. When they went to pack up to leave for home I ran outside and took all the stuff out of a toolbox that was on the front of their bumper pull trailer they hauled their UTV on. I put those piglets in the toolbox and put all the stuff back in it and shut the lid. When they got back to Texas the guy who owned the trailer had to leave the next day to go do a directional boring job in North Carolina. He back the trailer in his garage and left to go to the job. This was in August in Texas and he was gone for 3 weeks. He said his wife started calling him about the smell in the garage and he told her it’s probably a dead mouse and he would look for it when he got home. After 2 weeks she noticed this brown liquid dripping out of toolbox and then she summoned the courage to open it up. Thank God for caller ID. I avoided his calls a few times. When I finally did answer I started yelling whooo pig pig sueeyyy. He failed to find the humor in it. He did get me back one year after a dove hunt. He filled empty shotgun shell boxes full of dove guts and his own poop and then put the boxes back in a partial flat of shell that I put back in my office/man cave. We called a truce after that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not to hijack this but a couple summers ago a couple friends from Ft. Worth came up to go hog hunting. We shot some hogs and they brought 2 of the littlest ones back to my house to cook. Well we kinda got on the brown water and ice cubes which completely delayed the cleaning of the hogs off until it was too late. The next day I told them to go throw them in a ditch behind a pond in the backside of a pasture. They thought they were gonna be funny and propped them up in 2 lawn chairs on my patio with cigarettes hanging from their mouths and whiskey bottles between their legs. When they went to pack up to leave for home I ran outside and took all the stuff out of a toolbox that was on the front of their bumper pull trailer they hauled their UTV on. I put those piglets in the toolbox and put all the stuff back in it and shut the lid. When they got back to Texas the guy who owned the trailer had to leave the next day to go do a directional boring job in North Carolina. He back the trailer in his garage and left to go to the job. This was in August in Texas and he was gone for 3 weeks. He said his wife started calling him about the smell in the garage and he told her it’s probably a dead mouse and he would look for it when he got home. After 2 weeks she noticed this brown liquid dripping out of toolbox and then she summoned the courage to open it up. Thank God for caller ID. I avoided his calls a few times. When I finally did answer I started yelling whooo pig pig sueeyyy. He failed to find the humor in it. He did get me back one year after a dove hunt. He filled empty shotgun shell boxes full of dove guts and his own poop and then put the boxes back in a partial flat of shell that I put back in my office/man cave. We called a truce after that.

wtf.

Bout got sick readin that :puke:

Hope i never, NEVER have friends like this.

You gave me a stomach ache.

I have heard a buzzard wont eat a coyote,I know its not true so dont inundate the post with links and stuff debating it Just thought it was funny tale

e572a6167413b5067e33def882fbac86.jpg

That coyote you shoot in the summer off the back deck and leave where it lay because it was out of sight in tall grass and far enough that the smell wouldn't be an issue.... well it's not far enough. It's never far enough. No matter how many times you convince yourself it's far enough, it's not.
No kidding man.

Same goes for my sister in law.
She once took a shower at our place and walked down the hall in a robe minutes later and you’d swear she stirred something dead up and was nose dead as a result.
I don’t know how to type that sound that Monte Burns from the Simpsons makes when he’s grossed out but if I could type that I would.

Yes pigs are the same way. I get in trouble when I dont haul them off. I shot a crowd of pigs the other night with OO buck. I didnt think I killed any of them. I started seeing a buzzard here and there and my wife called me at work yesterday to confirm something is dead behind the house. I think she was complaining but I took it as I got at least one of them and a victory.

Back
Top Bottom