• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA done gone and done it... PSAK-47 GEN3 w/forged trunnion, bolt, and bolt carrier

Im not holding my breath. Just like how Century's new AK was supposed to be tool steel, but its still just a ****ty RAS. Ill wait and see what ole Rob Ski can do with it. I used to hate on him, but he's been right 99% of the time.
He's my go to YouTube guy for all things AK . When he did the 5K round test on the previous model PSAK that was enough for me. I do hope this turns out good. I really want another fixed (preferably wood) stocked AK and WASR prices are insane these days.

That's good to know. Under 5 bills for an AK ( that's not an IO ) has my full and undivided attention.

I dropped an ALG trigger in it which is amazing. I let people shoot it and its the 1st thing they say is wow what did you do to the trigger - all of $65 for the enhanced. Holosun red dot, sling and its one of my favorite range guns. I hear people griping about how the American made is junk and all but I haven't seen it that way so far.

And they are now sold out......pretty typical, I don't think PSA has ever ramped the AK into full production as there availability is spotty at best. It will be difficult to get one of these for the next 6mos or so.

And they are now sold out......pretty typical, I don't think PSA has ever ramped the AK into full production as there availability is spotty at best. It will be difficult to get one of these for the next 6mos or so.

Have you checked the headspace? Thats been like the #1 issue with American AK's. That and parts are too soft.

After the PITA my GB2 ended up being, I am gonna sit this one out unless it is $500 and comes with plum furniture (which is either never or some time down the line).

Back
Top Bottom