• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA done gone and done it... PSAK-47 GEN3 w/forged trunnion, bolt, and bolt carrier

Yeah, I am impatient but it also irks me when you can't get someone on the phone... been on hold waiting to talk to someone for over half an hour...
I’ve called before in the past and literally have never successfully spoken to anyone. All my stuff has shipped though at some point albeit slowly

I’ve called before in the past and literally have never successfully spoken to anyone. All my stuff has shipped though at some point albeit slowly

Yeah, I have no interest in waiting till they get around to it... if they can't be bothered to answer my call or staff their call center adequately, they don't deserve my business... I can find an AK locally and not have to wait around...

It is annoying however that the only thing they do quickly, is charge my debit card. Taking my money, they can do in seconds, anything else takes days or weeks it seems... Oh well...

It is annoying however that the only thing they do quickly, is charge my debit card. Taking my money, they can do in seconds, anything else takes days or weeks it seems... Oh well...

If you cancel the order, it'll take longer to put your money back in your account than it will for them to ship. Id just hang in there.

If you cancel the order, it'll take longer to put your money back in your account than it will for them to ship. Id just hang in there.

I submitted the request online already, but who knows... in 5 days when they will get around to reading it, it will probably be 1 day after they finally ship it.

Yeah, I am impatient but it also irks me when you can't get someone on the phone... been on hold waiting to talk to someone for over half an hour...
Eh it's reasonable to be fed up. I had to call them 4 or 5 times when I had problems with my GB2. I probably spent 6 hours on hold in total. I was in school on winter break at the time, so it didn't matter. No reason you should have to put up with that.

Back
Top Bottom