• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Psa gb2 ak47 problems

I would replace the extractor and see if that solves your issues. Hang on to the broken one. If it doesn't, send it back with the original extractor.

Like many here, I feel it's a pity that PSA botched their AK roll out. However, I will not rule them out all together just because of it. Literally 95% of USA AK maker's have struggled with the AK platform so it probably isn't as easy as we've lead ourselves to believe. Give them time and they'll get it straight.

I would send back the entire package if that was an option, despite having sunk $$ into it.

I watched a review of them at 1,000, 2,000 and 5,000 rounds. There were a few minor issues, but overall was stated to be a good rifle. I have an Yugo npap and a m92 krink sbr. Have had a couple of WASR's that were junk over the years, but they ran fine. Never had this problem. The DDI comment makes sense now. Just wanted a cheaper AK truck gun that was semi-plain jane. New parts will be in tomorrow and I will check the headspacing too. Will update after i run a couple hundred rounds through it this weekend.

I brought the DDI acquisition up to the rep in their booth at the NRA convention. I started a conversation because they had a sweet triangle folder in 7.62x39 that looked pretty good. Guy said they weren't out yet - I mentioned DDI - and that's when you could see him start tap dancing...

I would do what they said and send the whole thing back.

I brought the DDI acquisition up to the rep in their booth at the NRA convention. I started a conversation because they had a sweet triangle folder in 7.62x39 that looked pretty good. Guy said they weren't out yet - I mentioned DDI - and that's when you could see him start tap dancing...

That's funny! I did the same thing when I saw that gun. Didn't get a straight answer either.

I mentioned DDI - and that's when you could see him start tap dancing...

I would do what they said and send the whole thing back.

That's funny! I did the same thing when I saw that gun. Didn't get a straight answer either.

Can you guys elaborate on the conversations? Inquiring minds would like to know..

"Uh, yeah, uh, we bought 'em but we're not gonna use their stuff..."

Something along those lines. I mean, really?

No I get it. I mean, about buying out the competition to limit supply, but I have a feeling that wasn't it.

Guy looked at his shoes a lot, too. I take that back. I was too busy looking at the rifle but c'mon, throw a guy a bone, tell us you kept the best and discarded the worst but that was NOT the narrative!

I just got a 'that's our gun" when I asked if it was a DDI or PSA model. Not very informative since both are technically 'theirs'.

So far the only thing bad I've heard about DDI was the broken extractors. If that's the only issue I'd be surprised if PSA didn't leverage them.

Back
Top Bottom