• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Psa gb2 ak47 problems

I watched a review of them at 1,000, 2,000 and 5,000 rounds. There were a few minor issues, but overall was stated to be a good rifle. I have an Yugo npap and a m92 krink sbr. Have had a couple of WASR's that were junk over the years, but they ran fine. Never had this problem. The DDI comment makes sense now. Just wanted a cheaper AK truck gun that was semi-plain jane. New parts will be in tomorrow and I will check the headspacing too. Will update after i run a couple hundred rounds through it this weekend.

As noted in other threads, the American ak market is Pathetic, a race to the bottom to see who can make the cheapest ak, quality be damned.

It seems PSA acquired more than the DDI name, also it's problems. The PSA AK Excellance Center has no credibility. There is nothing excellent about using known inferior parts from the DDI line in those rifles and hyping them up at a low price point. Then offer "upgraded" kits in a tier style for more money that buyers should have been getting from the start. Earlier this year David Fillers stated a bomb would be dropped in the ak market that would be a game changer. Only thing I have seen is the continuing fallout from the first one they dropped...

Back
Top Bottom