• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA has 22 lr in stock now!

I don't remember buying $20 but I still have some Remington Thunderbolt I paid like $15 for years ago. Anywheres here some sub $24 bricks. I'll take it.

View attachment 260266

That would be cool if I had said "You will never find another $24 brick." Hide and watch, those $23.97 (...when it's in stock) prices will soon be going up as well. :)

That would be cool if I had said "You will never find another $24 brick." Hide and watch, those $23.97 (...when it's in stock) prices will soon be going up as well. :)

Laz, you wanna flip one to me? Seriously, Jwhited checked there tonight and it was all gone. Would pay more than 23.97 just to help with gas cost, otherwise going to go to AO tomorrow to try to get a box.

Laz, you wanna flip one to me? Seriously, Jwhited checked there tonight and it was all gone. Would pay more than 23.97 just to help with gas cost, otherwise going to go to AO tomorrow to try to get a box.

You would drive all the way to Smyrna from Acworth (judging by your profile) to get a brick of .22LR?

Will you stop. Price haven't changed for at least a year. Paid $24.33 for Winchester 555 in Jan 2013.

About to eat dinner but I'll hit you on pm in a little bit.

You would drive all the way to Smyrna from Acworth to get a brick of .22LR?

Yes, my office is 2 miles away. Did not know this stuff was so hard to find, just bought a .22 for my boys last week, have not had one for several years and now this shortage/markup? So, yeah I will drive 2 miles..

Yes, my office is 2 miles away. Did not know this stuff was so hard to find, just bought a .22 for my boys last week, have not had one for several years and now this shortage/markup? So, yeah I will drive 2 miles..

Wish I'd known you needed some, I'd have given you some when we met up over the shotgun.

Will you stop. Price haven't changed for at least a year. Paid $24.33 for Winchester 555 in Jan 2013.

A friend of mine is in management for Walmart and my FIL was a large corporate vendor that had products in Walmart. I will tell you that Walmart sets the price they will pay to their vendors or they do not allow the product on the shelves. ALL vendors bow. The vendors don't charge Walmart what they do to people like AO, BassPro, Gander Mtn, etc. You may always find ammo a bit cheaper at Walmart but who wants to wait for it to hit the shelves at that right moment?

Back
Top Bottom