• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA has 22 lr in stock now!

You should know never to make a deal like that with me. :thumb:

If you followed the rules, I will stand by my end. I always do.:)

Since you (NWS) are dying to find a loophole here, here is what I will do. If either of you purchase a $20 or less brick of 500+ .22LR at a legitimate retail store and send me a legitimate photo of yourself, the ammo matching the receipt and the legible receipt (dated after todays date) I will reimburse you via paypal.:)

Last edited:
So you bought it from your fathers store? Dammit! Send me your paypal. :pound:
Yeah, called him up and said, "Pop, sell me a brick of 22 for 11.99 so I can win a bet" and he said, "Ok, want a free Norinco 84s with purchase?". I told him, "naw, not really into AKs, but thanks anyway.". :thumb:

So $22-23 is not close enough to $20 in your book? Your theory clearly states $.08-10 per round as the new normal, which is a far cry from even $30 per brick. I also doubt they'll ever be $18.98 again, but $50 bricks is not the new normal.

So $22-23 is not close enough to $20 in your book? Your theory clearly states $.08-10 per round as the new normal, which is a far cry from even $30 per brick. I also doubt they'll ever be $18.98 again, but $50 bricks is not the new normal.

Let me make it clear one last ****ing time.

You will NEVER find $20 bricks again. EVER.

Prove me wrong while learning to ****ing read.

Back
Top Bottom