• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA MAGA Lowers - $49.99

I don’t understand the Trump worship. He’s literally done no good for the gun community.

Agreed! All he has done is Keep Hillary and the other left wingers from further infringing our gun rights for at least 4 years, possibly 8.

All the while populating the judiciary with right or right leaning judges.

Beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

I don't understand all the Trump hate. Do you really think Hillary, Joe, Beto, and Fauxahontas would've been better for the 2nd Amendment?

Not at all. I just don’t think a president who is literally just defense is worth the amount of praise he receives. Over hyped and under delivered.

Not at all. I just don’t think a president who is literally just defense is worth the amount of praise he receives. Over hyped and under delivered.
For real. He banned an AR-15 accessory all on his own, and in return they praise his name and want his image on an AR. Strange times we live in.

For real. He banned an AR-15 accessory all on his own, and in return they praise his name and want his image on an AR. Strange times we live in.
Well if all you care about is that then this isn't for you. If, however, you are more of a big picture guy then maybe it is.....

Different strokes....but please, if you do choose to vote, choose wisely on election day.

Well if all you care about is that then this isn't for you. If, however, you are more of a big picture guy then maybe it is.....

Different strokes....but please, if you do choose to vote, choose wisely on election day.

Your jokes resonate well even if you are a piss on rocks and splatter your own shoes kinda guy :)

Just think about what it would be like if the other side had won.

Yeah, I'm glad trump won, he's a great president. Having his image on a gun that he's on record (in his book back around 2000) saying he doesn't think I should own is just silly and strange to me. He hasn't done anything pro gun, he's just not as anti gun as the liberals.

It's kinda like if people were lining up to get Stephen Hawkings to sign their Bible's, just doesn't make sense me. But to each his own.

When Trump makes moves to repeal the NFA or hell try to get us some kind of mayor gun rights that have been taken..........I’ll buy a dozen.

Back
Top Bottom