• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA Nitride Barrels Good or Bad?

If I were you I would go with Ballistic Advantage. Their barrels are competitively priced and come with a 1 MOA guarantee with good ammo. Like the guy said in a previous post it's a crap shoot with PSA. I just simply stay away period. You can get one of their modern series barrels for around 160 and one of their performance series barrels are right around 200. I would rather pay a little more and get a good barrel from the start rather than gamble with 120 bucks. If the barrel doesn't perform to your expectations they will send you another no questions ask. If you are willing to go a little higher their Hanson barrels are getting rave reviews. I have used a couple barrels from them and they are excellent barrels for a very good price. I highly recommend them. 120 for the length you are looking at.

All of the BA barrels use lo pro gas blocks.

I have around 500 rounds through my nitride barrel on my PSA freedom upper, haven't had any issues with it. Bullets have all fit fine, brass looks good when ejected, accuracy has been good. I say go for it, you can always replace the barrel later if need be.

Thanks for all your help and opinions. I saw a video last night that kinda steered me away from the PSA upper. I decide to just go all the way. I'll post up pictures in a couple days when I get my upper. :becky:

Got a great deal on a complete LMT 10.5 upper with full auto BCG, tactical charging handle and rear sight.

MK18 Mod 0:
i36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_SNSPerformance_Guns_20170420_154845_zpsvj3nqbp5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom