• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA Troy AR15 magazines for $4.99

battle mags.jpeg

I have two tapco mags that I got with a gun purchase I never even loaded I will trade for two of the troy mags you ordered
They came in today if you would still like to trade. If not, then I'm going to sell them all in one deal to someone.

Got mine in today.

Kind of wish they hadn't gone ahead and installed the pink pull tabs but oh well...

The last troy mags I got in came with the standard flat base installed and they were a bit of pain to remove.

I kind of like these for keeping my 300 BLK separate from my 223/556.
Mine got here today too. If I was going to keep them, I'd have to put the flat black base on too. I wished i hadn't ordered them, but I don't think getting rid of them will be a problem.

Last edited:
They came in today if you would still like to trade. If not, then I'm going to sell them all in one deal to someone.

Mine got here today too. If I was going to keep them, I'd have to put the flat black base on too. I wished i hadn't ordered them, but I don't think getting rid of them will be a problem.
I wish i could man that's just a heck of a drive. If you wouldn't mind i could ship you mine and you could ship me yours :)

Back
Top Bottom