• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA upper in stock

i think they are only selling as many per day as they can make in a day...a marked improvement over their old process which was burying them before the madness. their shipping times have actually improved.

I have been checking daily and this is the frist time I have found any in stock since Xmas when I orderd my last one. I guess it is just timing. They could have some daily but I just have not timed it right until today. I got lucky on Friday at Wally World and walked in just as they were putting one of the Colt LE6920 on the shelf. I bought it before they could open the glass on the cabinet LOL.

I have been checking daily and this is the frist time I have found any in stock since Xmas when I orderd my last one. I guess it is just timing. They could have some daily but I just have not timed it right until today. I got lucky on Friday at Wally World and walked in just as they were putting one of the Colt LE6920 on the shelf. I bought it before they could open the glass on the cabinet LOL.
you are on a roll brother...congrats on the LE6920 more than the upper!!

Back
Top Bottom