• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PT Cruiser Seats( Leather) Good Shape FREE!!!

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Okay yall I know it's not cool to admit to owning a PT Cruiser anymore. Although I'd drive the **** out of a convertible if I had one.:cool: Hey it's better than a Sebring. But seriously I have the front seats out of a first gen PT taking up ALL the space in the back of my Windstar. I got them last week because I saw them and thought they might work in other vehicles and they are in very decent shape. But they have very strange and PT Cruiser unique mounting rails. So I can't think of any other vehicle they would be good for without more mods to them than they're worth. They won't even fit in newer PTs made after 04.
So if you have a PT with raggedy front seats you are welcome to take these for free. Or if you think you're a good enough Redneck engineer and can adapt them to other vehicles that's fine too. They are grey and a sort of leather suede combination. I took a pic of the worst stain which I think is the drivers side. It should come clean with the right cleaner. If you look these seats up online most salvage yards charge between $50.00 and $100.00 each.
PT seat 1.jpg
PT seat.jpg

The down side to this deal is they are here in Darien with me. So if you aint too far from here it's a sweet deal. Aside from that you will have to drive a while. Thanks for looking.

Northgagunman Northgagunman Come on down here and claim these things. Yall can get scrimps and sunburn while you're here. And besides that, you KNOW yall will wind up with another raggedy ass PT before too long.
This is true. We have like 10 PT's. Yum scrimps!! I want to make a trip so I can get that Kel tec Su16c down there

I agree. The SU16 D is sick. If your ever in waycross pick that thing up for me!
Last time i was in Waycross it was to meet another Atlanta member on his way to Florida. I traded him a Stag factory AR for my Yugo under folder. He said he wasn't an AK guy but I bet he wouldn't make that same trade again. BTW...in case yall didn't know, this guy singing next to Grace Slick (Mickey Thomas- Also sang Fooled Around and Fell in Love in the early 70s) is from Waycross. Useless GA trivia for the day.

Back
Top Bottom