• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PT738 TCP $150 Academy Hot Deal

wozeyjales

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
I have had two of these. One would fail to feed 100% of the time. The other currently doesn't have that problem. Tried unsuccessfully to get the 1st one fixed through Taurus, but they were less than responsive to calls/emails. For $150 it's worth a shot for people who intend to throw it in the dash or your pants pocket.

That Spectrum looks kind of cool.
ph_wsc.png

I have had two of these. One would fail to feed 100% of the time. The other currently doesn't have that problem. Tried unsuccessfully to get the 1st one fixed through Taurus, but they were less than responsive to calls/emails. For $150 it's worth a shot for people who intend to throw it in the dash or your pants pocket.
I had the same results. Bought two, my wife’s never fed the first round...then the mag release broke. Other one functions flawlessly.

Tempting for the price but I just heard so many mixed reviews on these and it's not something I want to bank my life on if the need arose. I guess if you throw a bunch of lead downrange with one with no issues that may boost confidence

Back
Top Bottom