• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Public service announcement. There is a high possibility of losing your job......

Now that we know who's at fault for all the sudden job losses we just need to figure out who is to blame for all the people that can't drive more than 10 minutes for a meet due to "health problems"

And how to fix the others with the phobia of shipping, or receiving. lol

I'm starting to feel I may be a major factor of the metro Atlanta unemployment issue. Had to get it off my chest!

I actually threw a neg out today because I have heard that excuse so many times it hit a nerve. I later removed it because what if I'm the cause of it? Who wants to be that guy who negs a guy when he's down especially when it may be true. Just about impossible to prove otherwise. It's the ultimate get out of jail excuse! Ha!

I would have to see that "pink slip".

I had a fellow back out of a deal the morning of. He claimed that he got arrested and had to spend his gun money on bail.

I told him that if he sent me a copy of the arrest report I wouldn't neg him. He did, and I didn't.

I hear all kinds of lame lies from people not responding to PMs, I haven't had to Neg anyone yet, but I have over 100 on ignore for being lameass liars.

And don't forget all the wives that evidently make their husbands gun buying/trading decisions for them.

We definitely need to find the SOB responsible for THAT!

My wife asked me to put tags on my firearms so she would know what they were, and how much they were worth.
I go in and out of the house daily with firearms, it's as common as taking out the trash.

My wife asked me to put tags on my firearms so she would know what they were, and how much they were worth.
IMG_0912.GIF

All BS aside BanjoJohn BanjoJohn I really need to write down all my guns and their values for "Miss BangBang" in case something happens to me.

I'm sure she would sell off most of my stuff and I'd hate for her to get ripped off by some dishonest bastard looking to take advantage of someone.

I'd also hate for her to get busted trying to do a face to face sell on a suppressor.

Back
Top Bottom