• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Public service announcement. There is a high possibility of losing your job......

That's actually a valid excuse around here. Check out the Madison County blotter sometime.

All anybody ever gets is probation and a fine.

For their probation violation, for violating their probation, for violating their probation, etc.............. and the cycle continues.

I don't think probation should be allowed after the first time around.

For their probation violation, for violating their probation, for violating their probation, etc.............. and the cycle continues.

I don't think probation should be allowed after the first time around.
If they put them in jail they can't get any money out of them.

It's much more profitable to keep them out on the streets committing crimes and take a cut of their dirty money every month.

If they put them in jail they can't get any money out of them.

It's much more profitable to keep them out on the streets committing crimes and take a cut of their dirty money every month.

I have yet to be compensated for the items stolen or the property damaged by the criminals after they were arrested and released on probation. :wacko:

I think that whomever wants to set them free should pay me restitution and they can collect it from the degenerates.:shocked:

I have yet to be compensated for the items stolen or the property damaged by the criminals after they were arrested and released on probation. :wacko:

I think that whomever wants to set them free should pay me restitution and they can collect it from the degenerates.:shocked:
You want a cut of the criminals money? Simple solution....

Become a politician.

I have yet to be compensated for the items stolen or the property damaged by the criminals after they were arrested and released on probation. :wacko:.......

If you worked for "the system" you'd be compensated and incentivized to keep turning them loose on society.

....if you commit to buying something I have. The odds appear to be pretty high due to the overwhelming number of last minute jobs lost before a transaction was to be completed. Atleast 11 or more this year alone. It might be wise to check the stability of your employment before commiting to a deal with me. My listings may be cursed. Just a fair warning. This concludes the service announcement.
I'm gonna pretend unemployment explains some of the offers I've received.

Back
Top Bottom