• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Public service announcement. There is a high possibility of losing your job......

"I thought I had everything lined up but my wife said I cannot buy it."
IMG_0618.GIF

I DO have a job... a pretty good one, too. I make a decent amount of money, but rest assured my offers are still low-ball because, well... just because.

You are not alone.

I know a guy on here who asks me repeatedly ,why I didn't let him know I had an item for sale or trade.

My answer is the same Everytime .

"Cause you cheap"

....if you commit to buying something I have. The odds appear to be pretty high due to the overwhelming number of last minute jobs lost before a transaction was to be completed. Atleast 11 or more this year alone. It might be wise to check the stability of your employment before commiting to a deal with me. My listings may be cursed. Just a fair warning. This concludes the service announcement.

I run into the other end of the ODT spectrum. I keep trying to buy from the folks whose work keeps them so busy they can't spare an hour in the day (30 min and back) for sale, so I should drive 2 hours because they are so busy. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm- no.

I run into the other end of the ODT spectrum. I keep trying to buy from the folks whose work keeps them so busy they can't spare an hour in the day (30 min and back) for sale, so I should drive 2 hours because they are so busy. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm- no.

A lot of people will ship, even though their ads says NO.

I'd rather ship than drive over 30 miles, especially if it just going to be 10 or 15 dollars shipping.

A lot of people will ship, even though their ads says NO.

I'd rather ship than drive over 30 miles, especially if it just going to be 10 or 15 dollars shipping.
Well, I'd rather drive the extra distance to meet someone to buy what they have, because if they agree on MY price, there is a certain level of desperation on THEIR part to warrant selling me something else that never makes the pages of ODT!

Back
Top Bottom