• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Public Service Notice For Sellers

And I Sir also agree with your opinion! It comes down to respect, It all comes down to that...I don't get butt hurt, I just find post, that amuse me..Most deals are with people I know and respect..It is a right of passage, deal fair, deal honest, and stand by your word..It ain't rocket science.
Sometimes I giggle and shoot beer thru my nose and fall out my chair laughing reading the prices I see, but I never disrespect them by typing it on their post.. I have class:becky:

Dude, no way.jpg

I was waiting to be served at one of the big stores, the worst one. I heard the lady being served being fed the worst mis-information I've ever heard, in an effort to bamboozle her into a large up-cell. The sales-guy has then gone to serve the guy in front of me, when another associate has walked past behind him, he's turned away mid-sentence and launched into a personal conversation. About 30 seconds into this, I walked out, got onto ODT on my phone. Found what I wanted at retail plus pricing, contacted him with an I'll take it. It was worth paying the extra, just to see the triumph an self-satisfaction on the face of this ODT'er. I walked away, with what I wanted, feeling like in many years, on his death bed, this guy will be nodding to himself, smiling, because on that day he won the ODT. So I guess apart from saying nothing really, I managed to get a big box store donkey flog into the thread as well. Meh

I was waiting to be served at one of the big stores, the worst one. I heard the lady being served being fed the worst mis-information I've ever heard, in an effort to bamboozle her into a large up-cell. The sales-guy has then gone to serve the guy in front of me, when another associate has walked past behind him, he's turned away mid-sentence and launched into a personal conversation. About 30 seconds into this, I walked out, got onto ODT on my phone. Found what I wanted at retail plus pricing, contacted him with an I'll take it. It was worth paying the extra, just to see the triumph an self-satisfaction on the face of this ODT'er. I walked away, with what I wanted, feeling like in many years, on his death bed, this guy will be nodding to himself, smiling, because on that day he won the ODT. So I guess apart from saying nothing really, I managed to get a big box store donkey flog into the thread as well. Meh
yeah POAR you capitalist pigs

Back
Top Bottom