• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Publix Fried Chicken...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Is better than KFC . There I said it. But seriously it's pretty damn good. WAY better than Walmart and Kroger. I usually don't shop at Publix since it's just for folks with money. But my wife brought some home last year and it was damn good. It's about $10.00 for the 8 piece box but I would bet that's cheaper than KFC or Popeyes.

Is better than KFC . There I said it. But seriously it's pretty damn good. WAY better than Walmart and Kroger. I usually don't shop at Publix since it's just for folks with money. But my wife brought some home last year and it was damn good. It's about $10.00 for the 8 piece box but I would bet that's cheaper than KFC or Popeyes.
I noticed you never stated it was better than Popeyes....good call.

I noticed you never stated it was better than Popeyes....good call.
I dig Popeyes and when I moved in with the wife in Gray we used to get the family pack a few times a month. But since then the prices went way up. And it makes no sense. Chicken is poor people food. So how did we get here? But on a side note I think I dig the biscuits and the red beans and rice better than the chicken. Seriously I could eat myself sick on that red beans and rice. With some Tobasco and jalapenos...sheeit.

Damn straight! Their wings are awesome as well!
I looked at the lemon pepper wings earlier today but they cost the same as the chicken with less meat . So I went with 2 boxes of the chicken.
And that's another thing that makes no sense. Whatda**** happened to the price of wings? I discussed this a while back with palmettomoon palmettomoon was making a bunch for an event. Not so many years ago me and the wife would get two bags of frozen wings at Kroger and on Saturdy nights we would make a pan of spicy wings and a pan of lemon pepper. But these days a bag of wings costs more than a bag of thighs or leg quarters. So what's the point?
I guess that's why whenever you go to Ole Times or Golden Corale there's at least one table with a plate stacked high with wing bones and a pissed off looking waitress/manager.

Back
Top Bottom