• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Publix Fried Chicken...

I like friendly Gus’s biscuit ..chicken tastes like they dumped the whole bottle of seasonal in the flour then added the whole bottle of salt on top…
I wish to hell the new owner would get that woman a damned working oven! She hasn't had biscuits or cornbread in months. Cold dinner rolls is all you get now.

I wish to hell the new owner would get that woman a damned working oven! She hasn't had biscuits or cornbread in months. Cold dinner rolls is all you get now.
They are a chain of gas stations in/ around middle Georgia….some are newer store some are older… and gotta be honest the older stores have the better tasting biscuits…
Older ovens and dryers are like a well seasoned smoker… can’t beat it

The publix in front of the courthouse was about an 1/8 of a mile from my house when I lived in Perry. I love their chicken. It is indeed, the best. Their cream of broccoli soup is pretty darn good too. The free samples rock.

The "Cree-Mee" in Unadilla is some awesome chicken too. Another great spot is "Skipper Johns" on 41 in Perry. They have good fish and chicken and crinkle cut fries. Oil Lamp, Yoders etc. All good grub.

Back
Top Bottom