• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Publix Fried Chicken...

I used to enjoy publix fried chicken but it made me feel weird. The ingredients are telling... toxic stew of chemicals.

Salt,Sodium Phosphates;Breading{Wheat Flour,Salt,Spices,Onion Powder,Modified Wheat Starch,Inactive Dried Yeast Or Leavening(Sodi-Um Phosphate&Bicarbonate)Yeast Extract,Ex-Tractive Of Paprika&Turmeric(Color)Annat-To(Color). May Contain Soy Oil} Fried Incorn And Cottonseed Oil Blend (With Tbhq &Citric Acid Added As Preservatives Anddimethylpolysiloxane Added As An Anti-Foaming Agent).🤮

Is better than KFC . There I said it. But seriously it's pretty damn good. WAY better than Walmart and Kroger. I usually don't shop at Publix since it's just for folks with money. But my wife brought some home last year and it was damn good. It's about $10.00 for the 8 piece box but I would bet that's cheaper than KFC or Popeyes.
went to sports center Friday the kfc on corner sign stated 10 pc bucket w sides 34.99 what a deal

I used to enjoy publix fried chicken but it made me feel weird. The ingredients are telling... toxic stew of chemicals.

Salt,Sodium Phosphates;Breading{Wheat Flour,Salt,Spices,Onion Powder,Modified Wheat Starch,Inactive Dried Yeast Or Leavening(Sodi-Um Phosphate&Bicarbonate)Yeast Extract,Ex-Tractive Of Paprika&Turmeric(Color)Annat-To(Color). May Contain Soy Oil} Fried Incorn And Cottonseed Oil Blend (With Tbhq &Citric Acid Added As Preservatives Anddimethylpolysiloxane Added As An Anti-Foaming Agent).🤮
When I did the floors at the Bi Lo store in Darien overnight my boss ( who I hardly ever saw) told me that he didn't eat grocery store fried chicken because it was all either out of date or about to be. Could be I guess. But I gotta say that damn Bi Lo chicken was pretty decent too.

When I did the floors at the Bi Lo store in Darien overnight my boss ( who I hardly ever saw) told me that he didn't eat grocery store fried chicken because it was all either out of date or about to be. Could be I guess. But I gotta say that damn Bi Lo chicken was pretty decent too.
Hell, a lil age only adds flavor IMO.

Back
Top Bottom