• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Publix? Removed gun magazines ?

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
48EAFEED-0554-4355-9CA0-BA33ADDFE02A.jpeg

My local Publix removed all of their gun magazines? Is that a political statement or is it a weird coincidence?

Curious if it is a rogue manager or a company wide thing. Wouldn't be a smart move considering their territory.

Right now, Publix is located in six states in the Southeastern U.S.: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia.

Publix has been overly sensitive to magazines for a while now. Before we moved down here I went to the store in Perry and they had these white rectangular pieces of plastic covering the front of women's mags like Cosmo.
If Publix as a company is bending over for public opinion then I really don't care. We don't shop there anyway. They're expensive and not convenient where we live.If I want to go shop at nice clean upper income store then we head to Harris Teeter on St Simons. Really nice store with lots of selection. Oh and they carry all the big name gun mags including The Firearms (Shotgun) News.

Publix has been overly sensitive to magazines for a while now. Before we moved down here I went to the store in Perry and they had these white rectangular pieces of plastic covering the front of women's mags like Cosmo.
If Publix as a company is bending over for public opinion then I really don't care. We don't shop there anyway. They're expensive and not convenient where we live.If I want to go shop at nice clean upper income store then we head to Harris Teeter on St Simons. Really nice store with lots of selection. Oh and they carry all the big name gun mags including The Firearms (Shotgun) News.

the magazines in the covered slots around here are jest random from what is placed in them. the white covers are in place by zip tie round here, so it might just be too much a pita to remove when corporate or regional managers come by

Back
Top Bottom