• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Publix? Removed gun magazines ?

Target's target consumer is a 25 year old college educated female nester. We probably have a few Nesters here but they aren't female and they aren't 25.
Target's sales numbers have been down for I believe every quarter since they instituted the he/she/whatever bathroom and changing room policy. When I reas articles about it they always blame snowstorms and southeast hurricanes blah blah blah. They will go a LONG way to ignore the obvious. **** 'em!
Publix will be a similar story at least for me. I liked when they first opened in Macon and Warner Robins in the early 90s. They resisted and ignored the union people picketing out front of there stores. So the union crash dummies eventually gave up.
But now they're bowing to an equally stupid and arrogant special interest group. It won't work out for them. Their stores aren't that big and their prices are high. So they can't really compete with a Kroger, Walmart and certainly not a Harris Teeter. The profit margins in the grocery bidness are razor thin which requires a lot of volume bidness from loyal customers. And there's not much loyalty left in the grocery bidness. The days when all our grandmothers went to the Piggly Wiggly without fail are over.

BOGO on pickles today...

image.png

A guy that sells (piddles around really) on the gun show circuit in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio owns the chain of stores called 'the Lion's Den' or something like that. He had more money than Crassus.

Back
Top Bottom