• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Publix? Removed gun magazines ?

tenor (11).gif

People still read magazines?

Was just about to say...my kid is a total new car gearhead nut. He goes off to college, and I surprise him with subscriptions to Car and Driver, and Motortrend. He says, "Dad, I don't read magazines, I subscribe to XX auto sites, that tell me all the same news without the paper".

No wonder Dunder Mifflin went belly up...no one is buying paper products any longer!

Was just about to say...my kid is a total new car gearhead nut. He goes off to college, and I surprise him with subscriptions to Car and Driver, and Motortrend. He says, "Dad, I don't read magazines, I subscribe to XX auto sites, that tell me all the same news without the paper".

No wonder Dunder Mifflin went belly up...no one is buying paper products any longer!

Jokes aside, I honestly haven't bought a magazine in a number of years now. Everything I want to read about is online. It is interesting to see stuff like Hot Rod and stuff like that having online videos now and subscription bases.

I still subscribe to several print magazines. What else are you going to read when sitting on the throne? Besides, if you drop you magazine in the water, you can dry it out or throw it away, if you drop your expensive cellular reading devise in the toilet you might as well throw it out also.

Back
Top Bottom