• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Publix? Removed gun magazines ?

Publix at Lake Dow in McDonough still has them.
I go to both Kroger and Publix. Publix is much more convenient to me than Kroger.
Publix is cleaner, less cluttered, usually has more cashiers open and has much better clientele.
People working there will go out of their way to help you. Yes, they are more expensive.

I think the Kroger stores, on an individual basis, "change" along with whatever neighborhood/area they're located in. OTOH, I was in a newer Kroger in Peachtree City last week and it was as nice, clean and fancy as any grocery store I've ever been in. The new Super Krogers are supposed to be the **** and on the "hoity-toity" side.

Totally agree. I believe its all based on market research from corporate that they place the newer/nicer Krogers in the better areas around town in relation with the higher income zip codes and the like. The gun mags were still up even in the Tucker Kroger as of tonight. No snowflakes with hurt feelings in my part of town.... yet.

I've always found Publix managers (and employees) to be very helpful and pleasant. Don't just wonder about something in a store, ask.

Publix has the best customer service.....hands down. Their prices are higher....true.....but I still like them. If I feel like being treated like s@#t to save a few bucks then I'll go to Kroger. My local Kroger gets my blood boiling every time I go there but it's 2 minutes away.

I'll check my Publix today.

Publix store near me still has gun magazines. They build their stores with their own funding so the inventory and building are paid for. Yes they still "follow the money" in their site selection, but overall it is a very good employee owned business. Friendly and courteous staff.

My sister in law came for a visit and thought it was pronounced "Pube-licks".

I call it that everytime I mention it to the wife about going there. She absolutely HATES it, it's funny as hell! Especially when I say it in public within earshot of other people HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom