• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Publix? Removed gun magazines ?

If you are at a grocery store that stops carrying these magazines, you should get a large cart, fill it to nearly full with normal everyday groceries then push it over to the customer service desk and ask the manager where the magazines are.

When given a response about them being removed, let them know that you will no longer shop there and leave that cart full of groceries profit there for them to put back.

Get your freedom loving friends to come in at random times to do the same thing.

That way they will know that their kowtowing to freedom-hating people come with a cost.

Was in my local Publix yesterday afternoon...had usual amount ...must be the manager at your store or could even be the route person..

833892CE-2559-4CCE-81E5-B3E4EDD6258C.jpeg

My Publix on Hwy 92... we got em all !

Publix is a very conservative company. Not only is Publix still selling Gun Magazines but they have bannas shaped like pistols.

We've been shopping at Publix since we moved to Georgia in 2001. It's a great company that supports its people, and goes the extra mile to hire disabled people to work in whatever capacity they're able to perform. I think they have a profit-sharing plan so to some extent it's employee owned. The people are super kind and helpful. I can't say that about other stores.

Besides, if you diligently use coupons and shop the sales, you'll always save money in total by shopping exclusively there. There's no need to drive to three or four different stores. That was our experience at Super Fresh (formerly A&P) while living in Maryland, also. Not as large or fancy as the big stores, but well stocked and always a pleasant bargain.

Yes, they are employee owned. Work 20 years and move up and there isnt a reason why you should not have bank in retirement.

Back
Top Bottom