• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Punks defaced my Church

There will be a Facebook or Instagram post of them doing it or boasting about it after the fact. You just have to wade through those venues searching for dumbasses in the area. Focus the search on posted subjects that lean towards that content and are fairly new.

There will be a Facebook or Instagram post of them doing it or boasting about it after the fact. You just have to wade through those venues searching for dumbasses in the area. Focus the search on posted subjects that lean towards that content and are fairly new.

Agreed! People which do this type of stupidity have to stroke their ego and tell others "The cool thing they did". I'd bet my bottom dollar the ones that did this are between the ages of 15 to 20.

Caught. They were posting on FB. Confused young folks that live close to the Church (not members,not preacher's kids, or deacon's kids LOL). You know.... going to Church is a privilege IMO but it might be punishment for others? I can't say it would do these kids any good but I can say that it wouldn't hurt'em ; what if the Judge could and would give'em that option instead of juvey or whatever? My last thought on the matter is...... I've never seen where anyone defaced a hospital. We know a hospital's somewhere you can hopefully get your body/mind fixed up and that's good for this life. The Church can help you get eternity fixed up. Thanks to everyone who's prayed . I'll be sending some up for these kids and their families....I don't want to see my worse enemy die without a hope

Caught. They were posting on FB. Confused young folks that live close to the Church (not members,not preacher's kids, or deacon's kids LOL). You know.... going to Church is a privilege IMO but it might be punishment for others? I can't say it would do these kids any good but I can say that it wouldn't hurt'em ; what if the Judge could and would give'em that option instead of juvey or whatever? My last thought on the matter is...... I've never seen where anyone defaced a hospital. We know a hospital's somewhere you can hopefully get your body/mind fixed up and that's good for this life. The Church can help you get eternity fixed up. Thanks to everyone who's prayed . I'll be sending some up for these kids and their families....I don't want to see my worse enemy die without a hope

They will probably just get a talking to and 5 hours of community service.
Ridiculous.
I'd love to see their pics or info about them.

Back
Top Bottom