• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Purge the old ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just keep an eye on where it's located before clicking : "old ads" or "trash pile". The other side of this is, they do allow you to see a price history for items if you are looking to buy or selling something similar.

I just keep an eye on where it's located before clicking : "old ads" or "trash pile". The other side of this is, they do allow you to see a price history for items if you are looking to buy or selling something similar.
It's not really a price history, just what people were asking for it. I rarely pay the price in the ad, sometimes a lot less.

Capture+_2020-01-21-05-07-50-1.png
tree fiddy

I'm not referring to what's in the "old ads" or "trash pile" that's what you see if you do a search for something. I'm talking about items still in the "for sale" that needs to be moved to the "trash pile" or "old ads". Click any category in "for sale" and go to the last page. You'll see ads from 2018, 2017, etc with no activity in months or years but they still sit in "for sale" and some even say SOLD in the title or in the ad itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom