• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
If you PM to tell them, do it by making an offer. Your opinion is s*** if it doesn't come attached with an offer. Markets vary with location too. Some of us don't live anywhere near a big chain store that sells on the cheap. Make sure the AD you are referring to is current too. AKs in particular that got caught up in the recent import ban still have cheap sales ads floating around but are out of stock. They may actually be worth more now despite the AD price due to lack of availability.
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-wasr-ak47.1357183/
In regards to the big chain store, the internet wins the day. No need to go to stores when you can get great prices online. Sportsmans Guide, etc.

I could live with $140 over but $150 is downright highway robbery.. Trump needs to appoint an ODT overpricing Commissioner NOW before this gets out of hand. What's next, illegals flipping tacos on here? This is serious folks..:shocked:
how much will the tacos cost?

In regards to the big chain store, the internet wins the day. No need to go to stores when you can get great prices online. Sportsmans Guide, etc.
This might be a great deal. It comes with "some ammo". If that's like 10k rounds of good quality brass stuff...win! Which brings up one of my pet peeves. HOW MUCH F***ING AMMO???? "Some ammo" is NOT acceptable.

I don't buy guns online. I want to look them over first. Even new ones sometimes have flaws I'd rather not get stuck with. So, does not apply for me.

When I go to big chain stores and see a price I don't like, I start yelling and screaming in the aisle. If they ignore me, then I just start rolling around on the floor screaming. That usually gets their attention, but for some reason I never get any "amnesty"... :confused2:

When I go to big chain stores and see a price I don't like, I start yelling and screaming in the aisle. If they ignore me, then I just start rolling around on the floor screaming. That usually gets their attention, but for some reason I never get any "amnesty"... :confused2:
I use to roll on the floor, scream, cry and wet myself... Now my wife never ask me to go shopping with her, so I can stay home and play on the ODT:becky:

Just for you OP, I'll sell you some of my butt hurt spray at half price for just $5. The next time you see a "high" price that bothers you, just apply some of this liberally, and it'll be happy times again. :hat:

buttspray.gif
You can sell enough here on the ODT to retire on. Great entrepreneurship.

The market is soft and some people have their stuff listed crazy high. I want everyone to know I did my part the other day by paying about $300 more than I should have here on the ODT. Usually I'm looking for good deals, but you win some and you loose some. The important thing is, as long as your happy in the end. Yes I was a sucker the other day, but I'm happy with my new toy!!!!

The market is soft and some people have their stuff listed crazy high. I want everyone to know I did my part the other day by paying about $300 more than I should have here on the ODT. Usually I'm looking for good deals, but you win some and you loose some. The important thing is as long as your happy in the end. Yes I was a sucker the other day, but I'm happy with my new toy!!!!

What else are you in the market for? :behindsofa:

Back
Top Bottom