• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
When I go to big chain stores and see a price I don't like, I start yelling and screaming in the aisle. If they ignore me, then I just start rolling around on the floor screaming. That usually gets their attention, but for some reason I never get any "amnesty"... :confused2:

Now that's funny. They just look at me funny when I complain about their prices and tell them that they have it all wrong. They should check gunbroker to see what people are listing other like items for before pricing it for sail, sell, cell - oh whatever...

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-wasr-ak47.1357183/
In regards to the big chain store, the internet wins the day. No need to go to stores when you can get great prices online. Sportsmans Guide, etc.

butthurt ODT.png

The market is soft and some people have their stuff listed crazy high. I want everyone to know I did my part the other day by paying about $300 more than I should have here on the ODT. Usually I'm looking for good deals, but you win some and you loose some. The important thing is, as long as your happy in the end. Yes I was a sucker the other day, but I'm happy with my new toy!!!!
sold a single barrel shotgun saturday for $54,hope that was OK.

sold a single barrel shotgun saturday for $54,hope that was OK.

The lockers I bought from you were one of my best all time purchases on the ODT. I can actually find any caliber I need. No more saying" I know I have some, where the **** is it?".

Why in the Hell do you care what someone asks for their property? Move the eff on and find one cheaper.
If only it were that simple. The problem with your solution is that many people will base the price of their item on other similar items listed for sale here. Before too long all the WASRs listed will be priced $300 too high. Some guys won't even realize that they are asking unrealistic prices; because they are "right in line with everybody else". Of course, WASR is just an example....the same thing can be said for any item listed for sale. Soon there is nowhere to move the eff to for a cheaper item.

Back
Top Bottom