• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

East GA  Putnam Co 2 openings

gtfisherman

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
78   0
Reaction score
Need 2 members for this season. 10 members is our goal.

500 +/- acres mixed hardwoods and pines. Pine ridges hardwood bottoms. Pines are 10+ years old. Hardwoods are old and lots of acorns last year.

Trophy requirements: 18" or better 8 pts your state limit on does and bucks.

We have 3 big food plots and several smaller ones. Food plots have all been planted the last few years and the club is doing well. ATV's are not allowed except to go to and from your hunting spot and deer removal. We have lots of logging roads thru the property and you can easily get anywhere you need to. Stands are limited to those that do not harm the trees. Climbers and strap on ladder stands and hanging stands and tree steps are ok. No screw in steps. We have several towers that are already set and are good spots.

Biggest rule is no guests at this time. Kids living at home are exempt from this. Club does have a cabin but no running water or electricity on site.

We kill several very good deer a year and try to keep this very low profile. PM me or email me at gtfisherman@gmail.com to see the club. I was there today and drove the roads and looked at a few new stand locations. This year is going to be good guys so come on!!!!

Cost is $850 runs deer and turkey season. Small amount of hog sign on the property but they are not residents yet. Lots of deer and turkeys. LOTS OF TURKEYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom