• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

putting a car on my wifes hand

Would you buy an upgrade diamond ring for the wife?

• Yes.I would do anything for her

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • No. I need to keep buying/ prepping for SHTF

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Spend all the money on an ODT taco fiesta

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
Congrats...... We married 41 years ago and money was tight as we were only 22.... small wedding and wedding bands. Wife has never asked for a diamond. She said a nice Seiko watch later on would be nice. A wise old man once told me that every 5 years or so he would buy his wife an expensive piece of jewelry when she least expects it. He said he reaped the benefits ten fold... Years later, when I could afford it, I took his advice and bought the wife her first diamond ring, a 3 stone past, present, future diamond for our 20th anniversary for $4K. Ten years later, while we vacationed in Santa Monica and visited Beverly Hills as tourists, I asked her try on a little diamond anniversary band at Tiffany's, only $3k. A few years later, I remembered about the Sekio she had wanted years ago and I surprised her a new Rolex Datejust 18kt/stainless, just a little over $4K. She about fainted when I told her what I spent. A few years later, the Mikimoto pearl bracelet, diamond earrings .... So I spent under 15K at the jewelry store over a 41 year period.....The benefits you ask?? Those times I would stop at the Harley shops, she never bitched... When I finally decided to buy my new 04 Fatboy, her only question, what color do you want? When I bought my Wilson, Ed Brown Kobra Carry, TRP, the AR's or any of the MANY pistols purchased here or from Gunbroker, SHE NEVER BITCHED, WHINNED or even asked how much I spent. And even now as I make those runs to Commerce, Mall of GA or Athens to buy or trade pistols, all she says is hurry back and drive safe....the old wise man was right....

I hear wedding bands kill womens sex drive. :bounce:

Congrats man, may you two have many wonderful years together.

Damn right

No one has discovered an aphrodisiac yet
But something exists to lower a women's sex drive if eaten

It's called Wedding Cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom