• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

putting a car on my wifes hand

Would you buy an upgrade diamond ring for the wife?

• Yes.I would do anything for her

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • No. I need to keep buying/ prepping for SHTF

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Spend all the money on an ODT taco fiesta

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
Idk, I'll probably never wear a ring and just get it tatted on my finger along with her name somewhere else, I don't do jewelry
I was the same way. Then when I was out picking up her ring, I went looking for the darkest ring I could find for a dude.
20170216_205317.png

Works nice and most of the time I forget it's there. And I recommend against tattoos with chicks names on them at first. It's just one of them roads you don't wanna go down...

Notice I didnt say what kind of car but lets say its over 10K.

And no she does not need a car.
Oh hell no about spending $10K. My wife is practical and I told her we would upgrade the diamond every ten years or get another ring. As the mother of my child(ren) she can get what she desires if I can afford it. She said she would rather take the car.

I was the same way. Then when I was out picking up her ring, I went looking for the darkest ring I could find for a dude.
View attachment 1066364
Works nice and most of the time I forget it's there. And I recommend against tattoos with chicks names on them at first. It's just one of them roads you don't wanna go down...

Oh hell no about spending $10K. My wife is practical and I told her we would upgrade the diamond every ten years or get another ring. As the mother of my child(ren) she can get what she desires if I can afford it. She said she would rather take the car.
That's why I haven't done it yet obviously but I will go down alright.......the road

If money isn't a big issue and she is a good wife, I would get it for her.

Sage advice.

Take her to see Sam at Idealdiamond.

You may be able to get her more than she's asking for at that price.

If you may take her there PM me before you go.

http://www.idealdiamond.com/

We have been married 30yrs next anniv.

I cant remember which but i gave her one of those 3 stone 'past,preset,future' rings cause she wanted one. I spent close to $10k on it. I think it was the 15th/17th anniv. (?) but she still shows that thing off to people. She loves it and flaunts it every chance she gets. Even riding down the road i catch her out of the corner of my eye, looking at it in the sun....watching it reflect the fire good diamonds can do.

Its a lot of money to sit on a finger, i get it. But her happiness is worth 10x that....if she is the one that will be with you til death do you part.

My wife and l got tattoos. Hers is a tramp stamp with my name and mine is on my calf. If we ever got divorced (which is off the table) the tattoo would be the least of our worries

If I told my wife "all it does is sit on your finger" she would correctly argue that "all your guns, except one, sit in the safe all the time." You can't really argue with that logic. We've been together for 36 happy years. If we have the money and she wants something, she gets it. Vice/versa. I'm kinda digging that arrangement.

Back
Top Bottom