• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

putting a car on my wifes hand

Would you buy an upgrade diamond ring for the wife?

• Yes.I would do anything for her

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • No. I need to keep buying/ prepping for SHTF

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Spend all the money on an ODT taco fiesta

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
The last few years my wife has been on the expensive purse kick. But they are nice and she uses each one.
She has always gotten a Coach for her birthday from her mom but her and my daughter are into them now like we are into guns. God help me!

Lucky there is a Coach outlet up 575.
Pick up bags for under a $100.

My wife plans on keeping the original ring but wearing it on her other hand.

I wouldn't say my wife is materialistic. She doesnt care about clothes, cars or even purses. Pretty frugal with our money as we raise 3 kids.
But she wants her "dream" ring and I feel she should get.
I just think about what else I could do with the money.

In all seriousness, she'll look at the new ring every single day for the rest of your lives and think of you and smile. Every time another woman comments on it she'll brag about you and how you spoil her. That's worth every single penny IMO. If you're going to spend that kind of money it needs to be something she'll wear every damn day no matter what so do that **** and never let her think you'd consider otherwise.

I would do just about anything for my wife but to replace the symbol of love and the gesture associated with that rock would be an insult.

You gave the ring out of love, she wants an upgrade for fashion.

Rdogger truth sessions are available for $24.99 per hour at request.

Lucky there is a Coach outlet up 575.
Pick up bags for under a $100.
Yeah, we know it well. Gotta watch that place though- knockoffs.

Most of hers are $500 plus....she has a few cheaper ones but she goes for the leather, limited editions and hard to get.

Those out of that outlet are for the Escalade driving, 4 inch fingernail wearing, fake eyelash bee-atches that wouldnt know quality if it bit them on the poon-tang.

I'd personally have a big problem with it. You gave her what you could at the time, and I'm assuming with love. To trade that away is just wrong. Anything new won't be the same.

As I stated, her plan would be to move her current ring to the right hand and still wear it daily.

But i understand what you are saying.

As I stated, her plan would be to move her current ring to the right hand and still wear it daily.

But i understand what you are saying.

Ok, I missed that part. However, you stated it was a nice ring to start with. If it was a cracker jack ring until you could do "better", maybe I'd get it. I'd personally take it as an insult. When I got my wife's engagement ring, it was a solitaire setting. She was completely happy with that. As a "push present", I upgraded the solitaire setting to a setting with side diamonds. I still have the solitaire setting and would like to give that to my son one day when it's that time.

The last few years my wife has been on the expensive purse kick. But they are nice and she uses each one.
She has always gotten a Coach for her birthday from her mom but her and my daughter are into them now like we are into guns. God help me!
I feel your pain on the Coach purses. I never knew a dang pocketbook could be so expensive until me and "Miss BangBang" got together.

I feel your pain on the Coach purses. I never knew a dang pocketbook could be so expensive until me and "Miss BangBang" got together.

Its not only the Coachs....she finds these leather craftsmen to make one off, nice leather purses sometimes. She will wait 3-6months for one to have one thats unique. She got 4 from the same guy. Some dude in Tx that does phenomenal work. Told me he could make me some cowboy rigs that would knock your sox off! Im sure the prices would knock my wallet for a loop too!

Back
Top Bottom