• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

putting a car on my wifes hand

Would you buy an upgrade diamond ring for the wife?

• Yes.I would do anything for her

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • No. I need to keep buying/ prepping for SHTF

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Spend all the money on an ODT taco fiesta

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
Its not only the Coachs....she finds these leather craftsmen to make one off, nice leather purses sometimes. She will wait 3-6months for one to have one thats unique. She got 4 from the same guy. Some dude in Tx that does phenomenal work. Told me he could make me some cowboy rigs that would knock your sox off! Im sure the prices would knock my wallet for a loop too!
Oh lord. I've got to make sure my better half NEVER finds out about that guy! LOL

When we first got together she was floored by the price of guns and I was floored by the cost of shoes and purses.

F*** Diamonds the only place they belong is the blade of my tile saw the idea of spending tens of thousands of dollars for a Little Rock to sit on your finger is f****** Ludacris!

Oh lord. I've got to make sure my better half NEVER finds out about that guy! LOL

When we first got together she was floored by the price of guns and I was floored by the cost of shoes and purses.
I know i cant afford him. Thats all her. She makes the bucks anyway, she can spend it how she wants.
My holsters come from yard sales and "off the shelf" ....only ever bought one nice rig and that was a Galco lefty shoulder holster with 3 diff gun holsters to interchange with. That way i could shoulder 3 different carry pieces, without changing the whole rig.

My wife has been hinting around that she would really like an upgrade to the original engagement ring I gave her.
I don't ****ing get it. A diamond does nothing but sit on her finger. Why spend enough money to buy a car on something that does nothing, ****ing nothing. The ring I originally gave her is a nice one and what I could afford at the time.

Figure I would just rant her since I cant rant to her.

Poll up for your voting pleasure of what you would do.
If you're having to ask & poll us here......you're a rookie and already in trouble. Lol! If you want to keep a marriage happy you gotta keep your wife happy, plain & simple. It's not up to us to understand why they like rocks, shoes & purses just like it's not up to them to understand why we like guns, trucks & dogs. I've been married for 38 years, she started out with a piece of diamond dust basically but now her fingers sparkle and she gets compliments from other women all the time and that makes her happy, that in turn makes me happy. I don't care if she has 50k worth of rings on her fingers as long as it makes HER happy, I still get to ride my motorcycle, go hunting & fishing and pretty much do what I want. IF MOMMA AIN'T HAPPY.....AIN'T NOBODY HAPPY. Seven of the most important words ANY married man can ever hear.

Back
Top Bottom