• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Putting it here from the get go

had a woman call me about some chevy truck parts for her husband
i could hear him mumbling questions for her to relay to me. wtf is
up with that ****? she had a flaky demeanor over the phone
anyways and lo and behold they didnt show.

Ummm...have you checked to see if the parts are still there? Lol

Ummm...have you checked to see if the parts are still there? Lol

yeah they are there. i usually give people a fake address for people off craigslist or ffsbook
if and when they show i will tell them to come up the road a bit. the address is
for a house that burned down years ago. nothing there usually confuses
people lol i like doing it like that because of all the flakes and no shows
dont want to have to worry about what you're talking about

Do you guys not know about using ammo cans? Hide your cash stash under a pile of loose ammo in the can, or in a half empty box of .45 ACP under some full boxes in the ammo can, damn. When you been married as long as I have you learn a lot by trial & error. Lol!

18 years ago when we first got married we had very little. Our first Christmas was rolling up and just like typical poor man's luck every time something is coming along comes something you have to spend money on. Wife's car breaks down. It was the alternator in a Saturn. You had to do something stupid like lift the motor to slide it out of the wheel well to change it. A little over my skill level. Anyway she's feeling out because it was around 1000 buck to do it which was all we had and now we couldn't buy anything for presents for people. I told her about my savings acount that l had from before we were married. Fastest l have ever seen one disappear. She's a great woman and we now have a much better one because of her

Back
Top Bottom