• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Putting it here from the get go

Do you guys not know about using ammo cans? Hide your cash stash under a pile of loose ammo in the can, or in a half empty box of .45 ACP under some full boxes in the ammo can, damn. When you been married as long as I have you learn a lot by trial & error. Lol!
Thanks for the info buddy...i actually will do this...never thought of that

Thanks for the info buddy...i actually will do this...never thought of that
Any time my friend. Also if you have a shop bldg or just a little shed to keep your lawnmower there's all kinds of hiding places in those. I have a really nice tool cabinet my Dad & Granddad built back in the early 70's, I'm the ONLY one who has keys to it so tool boxes & tool cabinets are great places as long as your wife/girlfriend isn't mechanically inclined like my wife is. That's why only I have keys to the cabinet, I've got a few other tool boxes with anything my wife might need in them that she can access. She has some tools of her own but occasionally she might not have a tool she needs but I will. She won't mess around in my safe either except for just one shelf that has her best jewelry and our small document safe on it. I could go on & on man, just hit me up if you need other ideas. My only problem is that Ol Tazz ain't got no cash to stash these days, although I do accept donations, I'm not too proud for that. Lololol!

Any time my friend. Also if you have a shop bldg or just a little shed to keep your lawnmower there's all kinds of hiding places in those. I have a really nice tool cabinet my Dad & Granddad built back in the early 70's, I'm the ONLY one who has keys to it so tool boxes & tool cabinets are great places as long as your wife/girlfriend isn't mechanically inclined like my wife is. That's why only I have keys to the cabinet, I've got a few other tool boxes with anything my wife might need in them that she can access. She has some tools of her own but occasionally she might not have a tool she needs but I will. She won't mess around in my safe either except for just one shelf that has her best jewelry and our small document safe on it. I could go on & on man, just hit me up if you need other ideas. My only problem is that Ol Tazz ain't got no cash to stash these days, although I do accept donations, I'm not too proud for that. Lololol!
ROFL...I will....

Back
Top Bottom