Putting it out there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnin1979

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Gotta say this. I haven't been using this site very long, but I'm already fed up. If a rifle or handgun comes with ALOT of extras(upgraded sights, mags, ammo, streamlight, ect.), then yes, the price goes up. E-mailing me, and saying, "Well, Gunbroker has that rile for $600, but it dosen't have that stock, or an ACOG, or any mags, or ammo, but you should still come down to my price and then drive 4 damn hours to meet with me." WTF is the idea? Think I'm done with this site, just sad it's the only game in town.

Your always gonna get the person that wants to get your BMG 50 from you by trading his BB Gun for it.
Just say thank you but I'll pass on that, and move on to the next reply. Tis what I do. You finally get to what you need eventually.
Patience is a blessing if you use it my friend, but don't throw in the towel so quickly.
Stay and you will be rewarded my friend.

Gotta say this. I haven't been using this site very long, but I'm already fed up. If a rifle or handgun comes with ALOT of extras(upgraded sights, mags, ammo, streamlight, ect.), then yes, the price goes up. E-mailing me, and saying, "Well, Gunbroker has that rile for $600, but it dosen't have that stock, or an ACOG, or any mags, or ammo, but you should still come down to my price and then drive 4 damn hours to meet with me." WTF is the idea? Think I'm done with this site, just sad it's the only game in town.

do you take everything posted on the internet personal?

no thanks, have a good day

move on

Meh. I was trying to use the site to move the barrels I'll be turning out in the next 90 days, but all I've had contact with is jack-asses on here, not counting this thread.

Give it time.
Most of the peeps here rock out loud. You've just ran into the few lowballin a$$wipes that probably still whine about a loaf of bread being more that 25 cents.

Again....patience is a virtue.

Meh. I was trying to use the site to move the barrels I'll be turning out in the next 90 days, but all I've had contact with is jack-asses on here, not counting this thread.

i think a lot has to do with your reputation around here

can't just come on here pawning stuff off like a vendor, stick around, post in other threads, read, maybe meet one or two people, etc.

while this is bigger than a local site I was on in KY, I would bet it has the same philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom