• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Putting it out there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. no matter the price they'll offer less. all part of it. just can't take it personal. you learn who the good ones are.

Meh. I was trying to use the site to move the barrels I'll be turning out in the next 90 days, but all I've had contact with is jack-asses on here, not counting this thread.

Very few good folks, as of late impossible to find them. No one considers treating their fellow men like they would like to be treated let alone fairly, lowballing is an insult not good business.

Very few good folks, as of late impossible to find them. No one considers treating their fellow men like they would like to be treated let alone fairly, lowballing is an insult not good business.

I have to agree here. As of late it's nearly impossible to get a reasonable offer and we also have a few folks that like to crap in many threads. Oh well, it is what it is.

To the OP, your Mini was priced at least $500 high - look at the Minis that have moved recently. A basic Mini $500, extra stock $75, ACOG "STYLE" sight $50. Now if it was a real ACOG - you would have said so and the price would have been at least somewhat justified. We all do our homework here - and I've bought 3 Mini's on this site...

Last edited:
i have to agree with NGIB here that mini is goin for $500-$550 ati stock $100 extra mag or 2 $30-$40 what is that?? $700-$800 tops yeah , i'm not surprised you are being lowballed!! Since you put it out there

Good, bad, or indifferent, this is the best venue to buy, sell, or trade that I know of in Georgia. Maybe I have been lucky, but all of my experiences with ODT have been positive. Sorry about you bad luck, but don't label everyone as a bad apple.

i have to agree with NGIB here that mini is goin for $500-$550 ati stock $100 extra mag or 2 $30-$40 what is that?? $700-$800 tops yeah , i'm not surprised you are being lowballed!! Since you put it out there

Sometimes when you put it out there, it gets stepped on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom