• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Putting it out there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people wanted to pay retail (or above), they would go to their local gun shop and purchase. IMHO, the whole point in the ODT is to find good deals and hard to find items. Yes, I have had low ball and "insulting" offers, I politely say no thank you and move on to the next offer. Sometimes we have guns that no one wants (ie. a sporterized Enfield :) ) and are just not getting the offers that we want to move our guns. It is the nature of the beast when dealing w/ online sites and people looking for deals. Just my .02 and pretty much worthless to anyone but me. :)

I have to agree here. As of late it's nearly impossible to get a reasonable offer and we also have a few folks that like to crap in many threads. Oh well, it is what it is.

To the OP, your Mini was priced at least $500 high - look at the Minis that have moved recently. A basic Mini $500, extra stock $75, ACOG "STYLE" sight $50. Now if it was a real ACOG - you would have said so and the price would have been at least somewhat justified. We all do our homework here - and I've bought 3 Mini's on this site...

I think that may be one of the problems ........ we aint flockin to his wayyy overpriced guns ......... $1100 for a mini 14 is freakin insane !!!

If this is the first time in life that you have ever been lowballed or asked to come off of a price, then you are lucky. I understand your opinion on lowball offers and such, but a "no thanks" and carry on is what I do. I have a question for you, "have your ever tried to talk a car salesman down on their vehicle or tried to negotiate on a service from a company (mechanic shop, paint and body shop, house painter, etc..) if you have what is the difference in doing that and you being negotiated with on your items??

Dude? The stuff your listing is Ghettofied. You might try Craigslist. I am sure some folks ITP would love your stuff. FYI I just sold an almost new Buchmaster for $700 and I was happy to get it. That UTG rail aint worth $300 extra.....

But hey GLWS..............

someone i respect said, AR prices are dropping like young girls panties on prom night. Just cause you put some stuff on a gun don't mean folks are stupid enough to pay full list plus for a used gun. GET REAL or GET GONe

someone i respect said, AR prices are dropping like young girls panties on prom night. Just cause you put some stuff on a gun don't mean folks are stupid enough to pay full list plus for a used gun. GET REAL or GET GONe

and i thought this is where you would say "crack is wack" as usual :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom