• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Putting it out there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow the ruger mini 14 price.............:faint:

i53.tinypic.com_2exvouq.gif

People cannot afford what they used to. PERIOD you see $500,000 home selling for 175,000 why? Cause no one can afford the ridiculous prices that easy credit afforded them.
Same with guns. Personally I look for a bargain here on this site.

I don't understand why people blame this site for the actions of a few. Don't like someone's offer? THEN DONT TAKE IT! Say no thanks and move on. Welcome to the real world. People always want stuff for next to nothing. A simple "no thanks but thank you for the offer" would do just fine. Instead people get offended like they have the last ar-15 on planet earth.

i don't understand why people blame this site for the actions of a few. Don't like someone's offer? Then dont take it! Say no thanks and move on. Welcome to the real world. People always want stuff for next to nothing. A simple "no thanks but thank you for the offer" would do just fine. Instead people get offended like they have the last ar-15 on planet earth.

x2! Boom!

I don't understand why people blame this site for the actions of a few. Don't like someone's offer? THEN DONT TAKE IT! Say no thanks and move on. Welcome to the real world. People always want stuff for next to nothing. A simple "no thanks but thank you for the offer" would do just fine. Instead people get offended like they have the last ar-15 on planet earth.

^^THIS^^

Lord have mercy, been here a month and laid down the final judgement.

x2! Boom!

There are no topics that irritate me more than this. Ugh the prices are too high ugh they lowball me. Get over it. Idotht have close to 70 feedback because I can't find deals on here. I've had many people send me CRAZY offers. You know what they got? A simple "no thank you". If you can find a better website with better people and better deals then hey .... Knock yourself out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom