• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Putting it out there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will always be low ballers. Hell I have even low balled when I thought a price was way to high. See ya

I think the point has been made that the OP's price was too high, as is the case with a lot of folks' prices on here. However, continuing to take a massive dump on the guy is only justifying his dislike of people's attitude around here. I thought ripping member's prices was frowned upon, but somehow it has made it to 7 pages.

I think the point has been made that the OP's price was too high, as is the case with a lot of folks' prices on here. However, continuing to take a massive dump on the guy is only justifying his dislike of people's attitude around here. I thought ripping member's prices was frowned upon, but somehow it has made it to 7 pages.

not when you ask for it.

if you can,t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Sorry, but a gun is only worth what someone will pay. Even thoughs ultra rare OD Glocks have a limit where no one will buy it. I love my mini, but that's crazy! At that price an AR is a much better choice.

who asked you ta be a copper ?? ;(
i55.tinypic.com_14llc35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom