• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Q The Fix

jkaczyn18

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
206   0
Reaction score
Was able to snag one of these at a very good price from my buddy. Picked up the Razor today from a fellow ODTer. Just waiting on a bipod and some higher rings. Anyone have one? Try to figure out which ammo they like. It’s a 1:10 twist. Also have a raw metal Nomad in jail I can’t wait to put on.
8340c8dbcc2301c2bfd698d6bd26c08e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was able to snag one of these at a very good price from my buddy. Picked up the Razor today from a fellow ODTer. Just waiting on a bipod and some higher rings. Anyone have one? Try to figure out which ammo they like. It’s a 1:10 twist. Also have a raw metal Nomad in jail I can’t wait to put on.
8340c8dbcc2301c2bfd698d6bd26c08e.jpg

By good price do you mean “arm and half a leg” vs two full length appendages?

Very jealous and congrats to you on your acquisition. I’ve been looking at these but the price tag is formidable.

I’ve shot a couple and have always liked these. There was one for sale here on ODT for a while that I was eyeballing, it was a good deal.

I’ve shot a couple and have always liked these. There was one for sale here on ODT for a while that I was eyeballing, it was a good deal.
Bolt lift is pretty heavy on the fix, definitely like the new sidechick chassis though for 700 pattern barreled actions.

If I had either I would want a ultralight scope and mount to complete the package.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Bolt lift is pretty heavy on the fix, definitely like the new sidechick chassis though for 700 pattern barreled actions.

If I had either I would want a ultralight scope and mount to complete the package.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yea it is a little heavy but already used to putting my thumb there so really not an issue. Razor is a bit on the beefy side, but still loving the set up. Have a new mount and bipod on the way so should be able to throw some lead this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom