• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

QRF May Day Suppressor Demo Event 5/7/16

RED HILL RANGE ACROSS ROAD FROM 2241 TOMS CREEK ROAD(STATE HWY 145 )MARTIN GA WILL GET YOU THERE ON GPS. COMING I-85 GET OFF CARNESVILLE EXIT 166 .

There should be signs coming off I85. If coming from Atlanta turn left and continue straight at Hwy 145. Range is down a few miles on right.

Couple questions, I see on your site that we're invited to bring/shoot our own suppressed weapons. Will it be an option to bring our hosts for use with demo suppressors?

Also, I just ordered two tickets on the site, are you actually mailing out tickets, or is this simply getting my name on the 'will call' list at the door?

Couple questions, I see on your site that we're invited to bring/shoot our own suppressed weapons. Will it be an option to bring our hosts for use with demo suppressors?

Also, I just ordered two tickets on the site, are you actually mailing out tickets, or is this simply getting my name on the 'will call' list at the door?
Last year I printed off my receipt online showing payment and showed them at the entrance. I brought a few hosts and tried several vendor's cans. Assuming this year will be the same.

Cool. I wonder if it would be asking too much to arrange a conjugal visit with my Octane which is currently incarcerated at QRF. And by conjugal visit I mean... you know what I mean. [Broken External Image]: [Broken External Image]: [Broken External Image]:

Cool. I wonder if it would be asking too much to arrange a conjugal visit with my Octane which is currently incarcerated at QRF. And by conjugal visit I mean... you know what I mean. [Broken External Image]: [Broken External Image]: [Broken External Image]:
9 or 45? I'll have my 45 with me and you're more than welcome to give it a go. Even though I know it wont be the same as holding "yours".

I was over at the range today. We have a spot in the middle of the line that is open for folks that bring their own set up so come on.

I can't speak for jake, but I beleive the answer is yes on using your host and demo supressors.

I did speak to clp this afternoon. If you order tickets you can give your name at the gate and they will check against the bought ticket list. Kinda like a gun range will call. Bring your payment receipt or email confirmation to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom