• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quality 4 Pistol (minimum) range bag recommendations

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Looking for a soft side range bag that can accommodate at a minimum 4 pistols for range day. Would like space to shove ears, mags, and several hundred rounds of ammo at a minimum. What do you guys have that you like? I'd like to stick with something quality that I won't have to replace in six months from a torn shoulder strap or busted zipper.

Thanks!
Caleb

It's not a soft bag but it's pretty much perfect....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K7ENO6G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

XJ39g5R.jpg

Counting the mag in each pistol I can hold 5 mags per pistol, a suppressor, eyes, ears, 100 spare rounds, a maglula and small tool case with a small bottle of militec-1

Here you see 4 Beretta APX of various flavors, a total of 400 rounds of 9mm, an Octane 9, eyes, ears and a tool kit.

I just set the case on the range table and pull each pistol as needed.....really convenient.

The Midway USA range bag (the big one) when it's on sale for like $30 or $40. I got that thing stuffed with 16 pistols, 10K rounds of ammo, and all sorts of unnecessary crap, and it weighs over 100 lbs. It's got at least 100 pockets, and on top of that they give you a pocket for carrying a water bottle. Nothing else compares, and you look ghey carrying anything else.

The Midway USA range bag (the big one) when it's on sale for like $30 or $40. I got that thing stuffed with 16 pistols, 10K rounds of ammo, and all sorts of unnecessary crap, and it weighs over 100 lbs. It's got at least 100 pockets, and on top of that they give you a pocket for carrying a water bottle. Nothing else compares, and you look ghey carrying anything else.
You use a small hand truck to roll it to the range?

You use a small hand truck to roll it to the range?

Golf cart at my house. It is a damn good range bag. I've had it over 10 years, and it's way overstuffed with all sorts of useless crap because I hate going back for things I forgot, but there's not a loose stitch on it.

The only damage to it is from an idiot friend who used it as a gun rest and put a bullet hole through one of the top closures. It's a nice battle scar...

Back
Top Bottom