• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quality full tang knife?

Production knife, ESEE all day. Met the guys behind the business and even taken one of their classes. Great down to earth guys who stand behind their product. Lifetime warranty, no questions asked. For an all around utility knife, I’d look at the ESEE 3HM or ESEE 4HM. The 3 will have a thinner stock so it will be better suited for skinning and more detail work, where as the 4 is a little thicker and will handle chopping/batoning if needed better.

I prefer the HM versions of both, the handles are fuller and more rounded which are more comfortable in my hand.

For the money the Esee 4 is my favorite all around fixed blade. If your budget is a little higher, I also recommend Busse Combat, Carothers Performance Knives, Swamp Rat Knife Works, Scrap Yard Knife Co., and Wenger Blades. While they can be pricy and sometimes hard to come by the blades I've owned from these makers have performed exceptionally well.

I'm an Empty Tomb Forge guy myself. His products are hard to beat. And he's a great guy to deal with!
nicaburns nicaburns

Screenshot_20221219-125634_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom